Limited one-year manufacturing warranty
American Rug Craftsmen hereby makes a one year expressed Limited Warranty that American Rug Craftsmen rugs sold will be free of any defect in the workmanship, subject to the following limitations. This warranty is viable for a period of up to one year from date of installation. The liability of American Rug Craftsmen under this warranty shall be limited to the actual cost of repair or replacement of the rug. If replacement is warranted, American Rug Craftsmen shall provide a rug of equal value should the identical rug not be available.
This warranty does not include:
- Pile crushing, shading or soiling.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care.
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear, (e.g. burns, cuts, tears, pet accidents) or any use for which the product was not designed. This applies to rugs used in areas where excessive pivoting occurs, such as stairs, ramps and under roller castor chairs.
- Any condition resulting from problems caused by wetting or the persistence of moisture.
- Any consumer other than the original purchaser. Consumer must have proof of purchase in form of a bill, invoice or statement from American Rug Craftsmen, showing the price paid for the rug. This warranty is nontransferable.